A farm wedding venue in Maine–Imagine–blue skies, a gentle breeze of Maine’s clear, pine-sharp air, sweeping views of the mountain foothills, swallows and butterflies flitting through the air, and an old fashioned New-England orchard: secret and serene, seemingly ancient, and rich with life…and at the center: you, your true love, delicious food and great friends….this is the Apple Acres Farm wedding experience.
Apple Acres Farm is available for your ceremony, reception, or both. We are an outdoor, charmingly rustic venue. We do not have a barn, but rather, we nestle your reception tent in amongst our fruit trees, overlooking the deep woods and the valley below.
All basic wedding packages include for $3500.00
- Beautiful ceremony and reception site overlooking Saco River Valley
- Use of our commercial kitchen for your caterer, and a room and bathroom in our farmhouse to prepare for your day
- Parking for your guests
- Event coordination on the day of the event
- Access to space the day before/after for rehearsal and collection of decorations, etc.
- 8am check-in and 12am check-out on the day of the wedding
- List of recommended vendors–we have a house DJ service, florist and cake artist, and recommended caterers and decorators. These services are not required, you may bring in outside vendors, but they are verified vendors who are fantastic!
We will then also work to provide you a quote for your rentals (tent, chairs, tables, linens, lighting, etc.) which can range in price depending on what you desire!
We also rent our beautiful handcrafted farmhouse tables for your reception at $50/table (around half the price of a rental company), to help make the rustic farm wedding of your dreams come true.
Please use the form below to request a tour date. In addition to our basic package services, we are more than happy to work with you throughout the year to secure all aspects of your special day. Because we are a 100% outdoors venue, we do not recommend dates earlier than May 20, or later than October 10th. Please also note that we are a working organic apple farm–weddings between mid-August to October will be held while the farm and store are open to the public for apple picking (across the street from ceremony location)–the farm closes at 5pm daily.
Thank you for choosing Apple Acres Farm! Please feel free to contact us by phone or to drop by the farm during the fall as well!
We have a five star rating on The Knot!
DATES CURRENTLY RESERVED
- May 19th-20th, 2018
- June 30th, 2018
- July 28th-29th 2018
- August 25th-26th 2018
- September 15th-16th, 2018
- September 22nd 2018
- September 29th-30th 2018
- October 6th and 7th 2018
- October 13th, 2018
- June 8th 2019
- July 27th-28th 2019
- August 31st-September 1st, 2019
- September 28th-29th 2019
- October 5th-6th 2019
- October 12th 2019
MAKE AN INQUIRY