Imagine blue skies, a gentle breeze of Maine’s clear, pine-sharp air, sweeping views of the mountain foothills, swallows and butterflies flitting through the air, and an old fashioned New-England orchard: secret and serene, seemingly ancient, and rich with life…and at the center: you, your true love, delicious food and great friends….this is the Apple Acres Farm wedding experience.
Apple Acres Farm is available for your ceremony, reception, or both. We are an outdoor, charmingly rustic venue. We do not have a barn, but rather, we nestle your reception tent in amongst our fruit trees, overlooking the deep woods and the valley below.
All basic wedding packages include:
- Beautiful ceremony and reception site overlooking Saco River Valley
- Use of our twenty hand hewn harvest tables for the reception (8′ long banquet tables)
- Use of our commercial kitchen and farmhouse
- Parking for your guests
- Event coordination on the day of the event
- Booking and coordination of rentals: tent (frame, pole or sailcloth), chairs, dance floor, lighting, linens, dinnerware, etc.
- List of recommended vendors–we have a house DJ service, florist and cake artist, and recommended caterers and decorators. These services are not required, you may bring in outside vendors, but they are verified vendors who are fantastic!
Please use the form below to request a personal quote. Generally, weddings at Apple Acres range from $45-75 per person, not including catering, flowers, photography, an officiant, and music. We are more than happy to work with you throughout the year to secure all aspects of your special day. Full coordination services cost an additional $25/hour. All inclusive prices per person for a wedding at Apple Acres (everything mentioned above), are highly variable, typically ranging from $150-300 per person. Weddings during the fall (Sept-Oct) are typically more expensive than summer events (May-August) because the farm is also open to the public at that time, and additional wedding staff and time is necessarily to coordinate the event. Because we are a 100% outdoors venue, we do not recommend dates earlier than May 15, or later than October 15.
Thank you for choosing Apple Acres Farm! Please feel free to contact us by phone or to drop by the farm during the fall as well!
DATES CURRENTLY RESERVED
- May 19th-20th, 2018
- June 30th, 2018
- July 21st-22nd 2018
- July 28th-29th 2018
- August 25th-26th 2018
- September 15th-16th, 2018
- September 29th-30th 2018
- October 6th and 7th 2018
- October 13th, 2018
MAKE AN INQUIRY